Monday 8 December 2014

Do's and Dont's of Ancillary Work

In today's lesson we looked at things we should be doing and things we should stay clear from doing they are as follows:

Do's


  • I should make sure the colours I use work well with my genre R and B.
  • I should make sure the font colour I use doesn't clash with the other colours on my digipak and advertisement.
  • I should make sure the pictures I use are clear and in focus.
  • I should make sure the barcade,date of release, record label logo, copyright info, website, title of the album, name of my artist (Vishay) and artist website are visible.
  • Be very creative, and use technology such as Photoshop to transform my work into a professional standard.


Don'ts

  • I shouldn't stretch any images but rather use ones that can fit my ancillary work.
  • I shouldn't place any text on top of my artist's face but rather at the side top or bottom of my picture.
  • I shouldn't use fonts that look too word document like e.g Times New Roman font but rather use fonts that are more creative. I can find a whole range of different fonts on dafont.com.
  • I shouldn't use too many photos for the sake of filling up space. Instead I should only use pictures where they're needed.
  • I shouldn't use any unnecessary effects which don't compliment my genre.

No comments:

Post a Comment