Monday 1 December 2014

Filming process 1st Dec 2014


Antonia Enemuwe's Slidely by Slidely Slideshow



Today, we filmed our party scene. Over the weekend I had a look through R and B music videos on Youtube which included party scenes and looked closely for ones I felt were most successful in technique. Jennifer Hudson's Spotlight video was very effective in my opinion as when she walks into the club we instantly know this by the darkness combined with the different coloured lights.

 We didn't have a disco light like the one used in Jennifer Hudson's video however we did have Youtube so we decided to go on Youtube and search for a disco light effect. I then attached the top light to the camera and turned the lights off. I was a bit hesitant at first about filming in college as I didn't want our music video in the slightest way shape or form to look school-like. But we managed to filmed in front of a black curtain and when we showed it to our teacher and peers they said the scene looked very much believable.

No comments:

Post a Comment