Wednesday 21 January 2015

Evaluation 4



After the cinema viewing I got a lot of good feedback from people such as the storyline was very clear and that they liked the way the music video was edited and how the couple scenes where a really good way of showing their past and present times, but there's always room for improvement like the lighting wasn't always consistant which is true as it was hard to walk backwards and look at the postition of the light and also that we lacked a bit more base tracks as people thought it was too repetative even though music videos are meant to be repetative.


                                               

For my ancillary work I also got very good reviews as they said my work has a clear link and continuity with the music video to the CD front,back and inside panels. I did take into account the feedback as I changed it around a lot as the text was way too cramed into one small space so I re-arranged everything. The colour of the most important text is now white as it stands out more than before as everything just blended in together, I also changed the colour as I got told that it lacked colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment