Thursday 15 January 2015

FINAL Album Cover & Inside Panels

This is my finished album front cover which I think is pretty effective as the artist is the main focus and she is clearly on the front cover making direct eye contact witht the audience which is important in building a relationship with the target audience.

                               
This is the final inside panels that I made using photoshop. I managed to make the CD look like the Keyshia Cole one that I got inspiration from it was quiet hard finding a picture that wouldn't get cut off by the hole of the CD. I changed the colour of the CD and Booklet so that they don't blend in to the background of the CD so I just kept it at a brighter purple rather as it stands out compared to the greyish purple in the back.

No comments:

Post a Comment