Monday 24 November 2014

Digipak draft 2




 I used Pixlr to edit this picture of bernice and I showed the editing process, this is just a wuick example of what i want the digi pack to look like for the album cover ect. On the right are the tools that are available to use as I don't have photoshop I use this website to make quick edits. The tools they have are very similar to photoshop e.g. crop, brightness, red eye, and text.
this is the original photo of bernice.
Here i added the text so that the audience know the name of the artist. The website is very limited so i cant really do much to the text so I will edit the picture again on photoshop later and I'll make the whole digi pack for example adding a magazine advert, album cover ect.


These are the filters that are available to use for again the website is quite limited and isn't as good as photoshop but i wanted to get a feel of what the album cover would look like.




This is the final edit I made on Pixlr

No comments:

Post a Comment