Wednesday 26 November 2014

Editing process 26th Nov 2014

Today Bernice I stayed in college till 6:30pm to make some more progress on our music video. I edited whilst Bernice was beside me giving me feedback every half an hour on what she thought was strong and what could be improved. I managed to edit just past the chorus adding a new scene to our base track as soon as the chorus starts. I added in the shot of our artist standing against the wall outside and then she gets up from the wall and starts walking forwards on the pavement as the camera tracks her. I also added a pairing shot of our artist walking on the pavement from behind just to play with different angles in our video. I really to use another shot for the start of the chorus which was of our artist walking on the pavement as I personally feel they were framed close to perfectly and were very strong however there are bits where our artist laughs and so it perhaps wouldn't be ideal to use these shots as if our artist is seen to be laughing halfway through an emotional song it may take away from the seriousness of the song.


No comments:

Post a Comment