Tuesday 25 November 2014

Editing process 25th Nov 2014

I was only able to edit for half an hour today and all the media classrooms were closed early however I managed to make good use of the time I had available. I added fades in between the jump cuts so that they were less harsh. But I didn't want to spend too long focusing on the special effects of our music video when we should be focusing on complete our rough cut. After the jump cut scene I added a shot from the purple scene of our artist not singing but just looking into the camera. I got this idea from Beyoncé's 1+1 video where although in the song she's singing in the music video there are parts where she doesn't appear to be singing but rather is emotionally looking away from the camera. I have been able to edit up until the chorus and I hope to have completed the whole music video by Thursday morning.



No comments:

Post a Comment