Monday 3 November 2014

Proportal

 
Proportal is a software that my college uses to keep students aware of how much progress they're making in all of their subjects. When I went on to Moodle I was disheartened to see that the current grade I'm working at is a D/E. However, I understand complete why this is the grade my teacher gave me. I should have at least 45 blog posts by now but I only have 28 which is just over half.
 
 
Rebecca (my teacher) has given me a list of things I need to improve on and they are as follows:
 
1.) I need to complete most of my individual research tasks including (Analysis of previous student work, Indie vs Mainstream label, Analysis of 3 influential music videos, Carol Vernallis research, synergy activity and our song short-list)
 
2.) Make sure that I'm not posting text based posts (Use visuals/ICT in each post)
 
3.) Post my own overview of how the filming and editing sessions go, along with a list of improvements that I feel are necessary.
 
4.) Keep up to date with the blogging checklist.
 
I will definitely be taking action for all of these targets and aim to complete them all promptly as I am aiming to get at least an A in media and don't want my lazy attitude towards blogging so far to be the reason I get a low grade. I guess I have a lot of work to do!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment