Monday 24 November 2014

Editing process 24th Nov 2014

Today I managed to get our music video edited right until the chorus. Before today I had already put the scenery shots, purple scene and couple scene into the sequence. I decided to add some jump cuts to our music video just before the chorus which I feel looks very effective because it helps to distinguish the couple scenes from the other shots. I plan to add fades between all the jump cuts so that that cutting between shots doesn't appear to be very harsh. I played what I had edited so far to Bernice and she really liked the jump cut idea so I guess we're definitely going to stick with it. I also am not too comfortable with our opening scenery shot as I don't think the shot is stable enough and the lighting in comparison to our other scenery shot is a lot duller. So, tomorrow I plan to change our opening shot as well as make progress with the rest of our music video.  Our aim is to have finished editing by Wednesday.


No comments:

Post a Comment