Friday 28 November 2014

Filming process 28th Nov 2014

 
 
Today we filmed our white wall scene. I was inspired to recreate this scene from Porsha Williams' music video Flatline where she too sings against a white wall and looks emotional. We weren't going to use any more shots other than the purple scene, couple scene and outside tracking scene but our teacher Rebecca told us three wouldn't be enough. We also don't use the couple scene after the chorus so it would have been difficult to cut only between 2 scenes for the rest of the video. We had the dedo light in the corner of the room and Jessica dimmed the light dimmer and brighter just to add to the sadness of our video. I made sure to focus all my shots because some of the shots I filmed last time were blurry and I didn't want to make the same mistake again. All that's left to shoot is the party scene which will be shot on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment