Friday 21 November 2014

Editing: Scenery Shots Part 2

I went to another location to shoot our scenery, as we didn't want to limit ourselves to one location. I went to a place named 'Shoreditch House', where my brother is a member at so this meant I was allowed into the building. We aren't actually allowed to film here but as I said it was for a school project they kindly let me go to the rooftop and quickly get some snaps and footage. As I had to be so quick, the footage didn't come out as great as i had wanted it to, also we were so high that you can't even see the view properly because there was so much fog. Sadly I don't think we will use any of the footage from 'Shoreditch House' as the footage is too shaky and is very unclear, so it has no use to us.


Above are some quick snaps I managed to take whilst I was on the rooftop.

No comments:

Post a Comment