Thursday 20 November 2014

Editing: Scenery Shots Part 1

This morning I went to record some extra shots for our music video, specifically scenery shots. As we had the day off college, I used this opportunity to go out and to get some panning movements and also some still. Whilst I was shooting Antonia was editing back at college, she had put some text stating where we would put our scenery shots once we had it, by doing this, it was easy for us to edit our scenery shots into our music video.
I took some of the footage I shot and images and made them into toGifs (see below)


Here is one of the footages i shot of cars moving, we will use this and add an effect in which the cars will go forward but then reverse, this will match the time/beat of our song.


This is a Gif of the images I took at Temple, i was standing in various places to get different angles and views, as i didn't want all the shots to be repetitive. I was on a low terrace that looked a cross the river, this also had a lot of trees that were in my view and then i went onto the pavement on the bridge.


Last but not least, I put the panning footage of the river into a gif, I also slowed it down, just to get a feel of how it will look if we were to edit it to make it slower.

No comments:

Post a Comment