Thursday 27 November 2014

Today's lesson


In todays lesson I filmed the feedback from the rough cut where we got some really good feed back. I tried to put the video on to animoto but it wouldn't play the whole part of the video it would only play 10 seconds and that would have taken way too long to cut from video to video. 

The laptop wouldn't connect to my phone so i couldn't upload it straight from my phone to the laptop so I had to email it to myself but it wouldn't let me send the whole video to myself so I had to send it to myself in 4 different part. Tomorrow I'm gonna connect my phone to my computer and upload the whole video on to blogger later as it looks like they are all 4 different videos.

I will upload it whole at home to make the blog look neater

No comments:

Post a Comment